Whale of a Sale at Grand Park
Welcome, Spring 2022 Consignors!
*UPDATE 1/22/22* We have SOLD OUT with 725 consignor spaces filled.
*UPDATE 3/1/22* NOW ACCEPTING RESTOCK CONSIGNORS!
Whale of a Sale is accepting 25 restock consignors for non-clothing items only. This opportunity is perfect for someone with toys, baby gear, strollers, bikes, sporting goods, books, games, puzzles, decor and more!
Items will be dropped off the morning of Friday, March 25 and be on the sales floor for three days for thousands of customers to shop. Re-stockers have very similar sell-through rates as regular consignors. Attendance is high on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and shoppers love to find new merchandise.
The Fine Print:
DROP OFF/SALES DAYS: Restock consignors will drop off inventory between 8-8:30 am on Friday, March 25. Items will be on the sales floor for three full days for thousands of customers to shop.
FEE: The consignor fee is a non-refundable $15 paid upon registration.
SHOPPING: Restock consignors receive the same early shopping and crew member privileges as regular consignors.
NEXT STEP: If interested in participating, and 1) understand that items will be dropped off Friday morning 8-8:30 am, and 2) understand that only non-clothing can be sold, please click the appropriate consignor registration buttons below:
Click the appropriate button to register:
Important Sale Details:
- Sale Dates are March 24-27.
- Drop-offs are Wednesday, March 23, 3-8 pm or Thursday, March 24, 8:30-11 am for regular consignors, and Friday 8-8:30 am for Restock consignors. Select an appointment in your consignor account. Restock consignors will drop off Friday, March 25 – more info coming soon!
- Express drop-offs are available for a fee on Wed for regular consignors.
- See section below to review the consignor benefits. There are also a limited number of VIP Tagging spots available.
- Consignor early shopping privileges are Thursday PM and/or Friday AM, as well as “early access” entry to the half price sale on Saturday afternoon.
- Please note: If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
- Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable $15 (one day early bird price) or $18 consignor fee paid upon registration.
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $15 or $18 consignor fee is refunded on earnings check and they earn earliest Private Pre-Sale shopping privileges (1 hour before consignors shop).
- 2 shifts = fee refunded + 65% of sales.
- 3 shifts = fee refunded + 70% of sales.
- 4 shifts = fee refunded + a maximum 75% of sales.
Shop FIRST! All consignors receive access to the Private Pre-Sale and Early Access Half Price Sale!
How to Participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items by logging into your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.