FALL 2023 registration - 8/1 at 8 pm
Welcome, Fall 2023 Consignors!
8/1, 9:12 PM
We are SOLD OUT!
First and Second Wave spots are full.
Important Sale Details - Fall 2023:
- Sale Dates are Sept 14-17.
- Drop-offs are Wednesday, Sept 13, 2-8 pm or Thursday, Sept 14, 8:30-10 am for regular consignors; and Friday, Sept 15 from 8-8:30 am for Second Wave/Restock consignors. Select an appointment in your consignor account.
- Express drop-offs are available for a fee on Wed.
- See section below to review the consignor benefits. There are also a limited number of VIP Tagging spots available.
- Consignor early shopping privileges are Thursday PM and/or Friday AM, as well as “early access” to the half price sale on Saturday afternoon.
- Optional unsold item pick up is Sunday, Sept 17 from 6-6:30 pm only. All items remaining at 6:30 will be donated to our wonderful charity partner Good Samaritan Network of Hamilton County.
- Please note: Consignor fees are non-refundable. If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
Consignor Benefits and Percentages:
Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable and non-transferable $20 fee paid upon registration. All consignors receive access to the VIP Pre-Sale on Thursday and/or Friday and the Early Access Half Price Sale on Saturday afternoon. Consignors can shop even earlier and earn a higher percentage by the following:
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $20 consignor fee is refunded on earnings check and they earn earliest Private Pre-Sale shopping privileges (tiered by how many shifts are worked).
- 2 shifts = fee refunded + 65% of sales.
- 3 shifts = fee refunded + 70% of sales.
- 4 shifts = fee refunded + a maximum 75% of sales.
Read more about the crew HERE.
CONSIGNOR EARNINGS: Earnings are sent via Deluxe Payment Exchange as an e-Check to the email address in your consignor account. This is simply a digital version of a paper check. The only difference is that you retrieve it via email. The following steps will take place: 1) You will receive an email notification when your consignor payment is issued. 2) Click on the link and download the eCheck PDF. 3) Print the check. 4) Endorse and deposit the check as you would any paper check. To learn more about the process, click or paste this link: https://www.deluxe.com/echecks/receipt-process or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items by logging into your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.