Whale of a Sale at Grand Park
Welcome, Fall 2022 Consignors!
NOW SOLD OUT
8/11/22 UPDATE: 800+ SPOTS SOLD OUT!
Thank you for the great amount of interest in selling with us! Both regular and "second wave" consignor spaces are full. There isn't a wait list as we are currently oversold.
Important Sale Details - Spring 2023:
- Sale Dates are March 23-26.
- Drop-offs are Wednesday, March 22, 2-8 pm or Thursday, March 23, 8:30-11 am for regular consignors and Friday, March 24 from 8-8:30 am for Second Wave/Restock consignors. Select an appointment in your consignor account.
- Express drop-offs are available for a fee on Wed.
- See section below to review the consignor benefits. There are also a limited number of VIP Tagging spots available.
- Consignor early shopping privileges are Thursday PM and/or Friday AM, as well as “early access” entry to the half price sale on Saturday afternoon.
- Please note: If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
- Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable and non-transferable $18 consignor fee paid upon registration.
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $18 consignor fee is refunded on earnings check and they earn earliest Private Pre-Sale shopping privileges (tiered by how many shifts are worked).
- 2 shifts = fee refunded + 65% of sales.
- 3 shifts = fee refunded + 70% of sales.
- 4 shifts = fee refunded + a maximum 75% of sales.
Shop FIRST! All consignors receive access to the Private Pre-Sale and Early Access Half Price Sale!
We’re Going Green! Consignor earnings will be sent electronically via Paypal to the email address in your consignor account. If needed, the email address can be edited prior to the sale.
If you prefer to receive a paper check via USPS, there will be a $5 fee. Please fill out the form to request it HERE.
How to Participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items by logging into your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.