Westfield Consignor Registration Westfield Whale of a Sale at Grand Park
Welcome to our consignor program!
Please read the benefits listed below and click the appropriate button:
Spring Sale 2021 Details:
- Sale Dates are March 18-21
- Drop-offs are Wed, March 17, 2-8 pm or Thurs, March 18 before 11 am.
- Express drop-offs will be available for a fee on Wed from 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Consignor early shopping privileges are Thurs evening and/or Fri at 9 am, as well as “early access” entry to the half price sale on Saturday afternoon.
- Please note: The Hamilton County Health Department must be outside of the RED zone for the sale to take place. If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
- Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable $15 consignor fee paid upon registration.
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $15 fee is refunded on earnings check and they earn earliest Private Pre-Sale shopping privileges (1 hour before consignors shop).
- 2 shifts = fee refunded + 65% of sales.
- 3 shifts = fee refunded + 70% of sales.
- 4 shifts = fee refunded + a maximum 75% of sales.
Shop FIRST! All consignors receive access to the Private Pre-Sale and Early Access Half Price Sale!
How to participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items using your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.
“This sale gets bigger and better each time. Good selection of upscale to “regular” brands.”
“Can’t wait to find some great deals for my baby girl! This is the perfect sale to find boutique clothing at a great price! I always look forward to Whale of a Sale. “
“This grandmom always shops Whale of a Sale’s events! Each time it gets bigger, better and nicer! Definitely worth the drive and I highly recommend. Good vendor shopping too!
“The best Indianapolis baby and kids consignment sale ever! Outstanding prices and upscale name brands that are close to brand new and many NEW clothes and toys too. If you have kids and live in the Indy area, this is a must go to event!”
“I just wanted to let you know what a GREAT time I had at Whale of a Sale! The volunteers were all so gracious and helpful, the space was planned out very well, and the entire experience was very enjoyable!”
“Unbelievably organized and easy to find items for your child’s specific age and gender.”