Welcome, Spring 2023 Consignors!
2/1 UPDATE: 760 spots SOLD OUT
2/8 UPDATE: Second Wave SOLD OUT!
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING RESPONSE!
Important Sale Details - Spring 2023:
- Sale Dates are March 23-26.
- Drop-offs are Wednesday, March 22, 2-8 pm or Thursday, March 23, 8:30-11 am for regular consignors and Friday, March 24 from 8-8:30 am for Second Wave/Restock consignors. Select an appointment in your consignor account.
- Express drop-offs are available for a fee on Wed.
- See section below to review the consignor benefits. There are also a limited number of VIP Tagging spots available.
- Consignor early shopping privileges are Thursday PM and/or Friday AM, as well as “early access” entry to the half price sale on Saturday afternoon.
- Please note: If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
- Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable and non-transferable $20 consignor fee paid upon registration.
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $20 consignor fee is refunded on earnings check and they earn earliest Private Pre-Sale shopping privileges (tiered by how many shifts are worked).
- 2 shifts = fee refunded + 65% of sales.
- 3 shifts = fee refunded + 70% of sales.
- 4 shifts = fee refunded + a maximum 75% of sales.
Shop FIRST! All consignors receive access to the Private Pre-Sale and Early Access Half Price Sale!
NEW! EARNINGS will be sent via Deluxe Payment Exchange as an e-Check to the email address in your consignor account. This is simply a digital version of a paper check. The only difference is that you retrieve it via email.
The following steps will take place: 1) You will receive an email notification when your consignor payment is issued. 2) Click on the link and download the eCheck PDF. 3) Print the check. 4) Endorse and deposit the check as you would any paper check.
To learn more about the process, click or paste this link: https://www.deluxe.com/echecks/receipt-process or email: email@example.com
How to Participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items by logging into your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.