Columbus Consignor Registration Columbus Whale of a Sale at Fair Oaks Mall
Welcome to our consignor program!
Please read the benefits listed below and click the appropriate button:
Fall 2021 Sale Details
Sale Dates are September 10-12
Drop-offs are Thursday, September 9, 3-7:30 pm.
Express drop-offs will be available for $50 from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Consignor early shopping privileges begin on Friday, September 10 at 9am, as well as “early access” entry to the half price sale.
Please note: The Bartholomew County Health Department must be outside of the RED zone for the sale to take place. If for any reason the date is rescheduled or canceled by Whale of a Sale, fees will transfer to a rescheduled date.
- You earn 65% of the items that you sell.
- You get to shop early at the exclusive preview sale for the best selection before the general public.
- We are professional and organized, and will treat your items with care and respect in a clean environment.
- Think of the gas you’ll save (and how much safer you’ll feel) when you give up driving around to meet-ups for that Buy-Sell-Trade group. And how much safer you will feel not giving your address to complete strangers!
- You owe it to yourself to give it a try. You said you would clean out that closet/playroom/garage! Here’s your chance!
More Consignor Benefits if you join our CREW!
- If a consignor completes one 4-hour crew shift, the $10 consignor registration is refunded to your earnings check.
- Join us for 2 shifts, you receive your $10 consignor registration fee and 70% of your sales.
- Join us for 3 shifts, you receive your $10 consignor registration fee and 75% of sales.
- Join us for 4 shifts (one shift must be set up or sort shift), you receive your $10 consignor registration fee and 75% of your sales. Plus you shop FIRST! You shop the earliest Private Pre-Sale, Early VIP Access to Half Price Sale and 4 tickets to Girls Night Out!
How to participate:
- Read about the consignment program (above) to understand your commission split and benefits.
- Register to sell, whether as a RETURNING CONSIGNOR or a NEW CONSIGNOR.
- Tag your items using your consignor homepage. Our guidelines provide complete instructions on what you can sell, how to price and how to use the online tagging system.
“This sale gets bigger and better each time. Good selection of upscale to “regular” brands.”
“Can’t wait to find some great deals for my baby girl! This is the perfect sale to find boutique clothing at a great price! I always look forward to Whale of a Sale. “
“This grandmom always shops Whale of a Sale’s events! Each time it gets bigger, better and nicer! Definitely worth the drive and I highly recommend. Good vendor shopping too!
“The best Indianapolis baby and kids consignment sale ever! Outstanding prices and upscale name brands that are close to brand new and many NEW clothes and toys too. If you have kids and live in the Indy area, this is a must go to event!”
“I just wanted to let you know what a GREAT time I had at Whale of a Sale! The volunteers were all so gracious and helpful, the space was planned out very well, and the entire experience was very enjoyable!”
“Unbelievably organized and easy to find items for your child’s specific age and gender.”