SPRING SALE SCREENING GUIDELINES
Below are the guidelines that our screeners will be using at your drop-off appointment. Please take a minute to pre-screen your items to save everyone time:
- All items must be tagged and hanging with the hanger as a “?”
- Clothes should be purchased within the last 3 years.
- Seasonally appropriate – We are accepting SPRING/SUMMER clothes in excellent condition.
- We are accepting Boys Polo Shirts, girls cami’s to be worn under shirts, swimsuits and NEW this Spring all Brands.
- Jeans should have minimal fraying and fading of the knees. No tears unless they are made to be distressed.
- Zippers, buttons, Velcro and snaps are present and working.
- No clothes that smell of smoke, pets, mothballs or musty
- Baby items- closely examine collars for formula stains and bottoms for bodily fluid stains.
- Examine cuffs of shirts.
- Cloth Diapers- Must be fresh, clean, excellent condition
- Check for excessive wear on sweaters, PJ’s, and hoodies.
- No camp and vacation shirts. Socks, onesies, burp rags and underwear new in package accepted.
- All must be tasteful and age appropriate. No profanity, nudity, or alcoholic references.
- IN DEMAND BRANDS: You may be more lenient with Matilda Jane, Tea Collection, Boden, Janie and Jack, Crewcuts and Boutique Clothing as these brands are highly sought after.
- Please be selective.
- Fall shoes only- No flip flops/sandals unless KEENS or TEVAs
- Clean top and soles – no mud.
- Securely fastened to each other & TAGGED well.
- No heavily scratched leather, worn toes, or dented toes.
- Good amount of tread on sole.
- Trim must be in good shape – not missing or peeling.
- Toys must be very clean.
- All toys must work – batteries must be included and working.
- All pieces must be present and no broken pieces.
- Stuffed animals are accepted under the following guidelines: move, talk, play music
- Verify the following have all pieces, items match their covers and not damaged or obviously scratched: games, puzzles, video games, discs, DVDs
DO NOT ACCEPT
We do not accept the following items unless they are new in the box.
- Breast pumps
- Kid potties or seats
- Diaper pails
- Feeding supplies
- Onesies unless part of an outfit or thicker
- Receiving blankets