Spring Sale: Sept. 22-25, 2016
Whale of a Sale is… Indiana’s largest children’s consignment event featuring 30,000 square feet of clothing, toys, equipment, bedding, furniture, boutique, maternity, fabulous vendors and more… at a fraction of retail price!
Thurs, Sept. 22: 3:30 p.m Long Shift Volunteers; 4 p.m. Volunteers; 5 p.m. Consignors; 7 p.m. $10 Pass Pre-Sale
Fri, Sept. 23: 8:30 a.m. New Parents Pre-Sale; 10:30 a.m. Facebook Friends Pre-Sale, Close at 3:30 p.m.
Sat, Sept. 24: 9-4 p.m. Open to Public
Sun, Sept. 25: 11-3 p.m. Half Price Day
Why sell at Whale of a Sale?
- Experienced sale with dedicated staff.
- Clear out clutter.
- Set the prices for your items with easy online system.
- Sell multiple items quickly.
- Proven results with targeted marketing to your buyers.
- Higher percentages paid than a consignment shop.
- Safer and more private than selling online. No pictures, shipping or strangers coming to your home or porch.
- Easier than a garage sale. Tag and drop off your items; we do the rest.
- Quick profit. Check mailed within two weeks.
- Shop before the public at the Private Pre-Sale.
“This sale gets bigger and better each time. Good selection of upscale to “regular” brands.” –Sara
“Unbelievably organized and easy to find items for your child’s specific age and gender.”– Holly