Fall Sale: September 3 – 6, 2014
Indiana State Fairgrounds Ag/Hort Building
Indiana’s largest upscale childrens consignment event featuring 47,000 square feet of clothing, toys, equipment, bedding, furniture, boutique, maternity, fabulous vendors and more… at a fraction of retail price!Shop Sell
Regularly featured on Fox 59’s “Stretching your Dollar”, WRTV 6′s Morning Show, WTHR’s “Weekend Sunrise”, WISH TV’s “Indy Style” as well as in the “Indianapolis Star”, “Indy’s Child”, “Hamilton County Family Magazine” and “Current in Carmel”.
Why sell at Whale of a Sale?
- Experienced sale with dedicated staff.
- Clear out clutter.
- Set the prices for your items with easy online system.
- Sell multiple items quickly.
- Proven results with targeted marketing to your buyers.
- Higher percentages paid than a consignment shop.
- Safer and more private than selling online. No pictures, shipping or strangers coming to your home or porch.
- Easier than a garage sale. Tag and drop off your items; we do the rest.
- Quick profit. Check mailed within two weeks.
- Shop before the public at the Private Pre-Sale.
Whale of a Sale is…
Indiana’s biggest kids consignment event, held in the Spring and Fall seasons, specializing in name-brand, upscale merchandise.
We take pride in providing quality items, the largest venue, and a clean, organized, fun shopping experience!
Voted #1 consignment sale in Indianapolis from Indy’s Child Parenting Magazine readers!